Monday, December 10, 2012

Crazy crazy news alert!

This is Rapunzel from the Disney movie Tangled. Her hair glows. FYI.

Usually, I don't do book news posts since my good buds Steph and Kat over at Cuddlebuggery already round up all the info you need to know so fantastically well. But there were a few things that popped up this afternoon that I am SO excited about that I just had to share it with y'all if you didn't hear about it yet!

1) ALLY CARTER HAS A NOVELLA CROSSOVER OF HEIST SOCIETY AND GALLAGHER GIRLS COMING OUT! See more (and the cover--it's exclusive to MTV Crush for the day so I can't post it on my blog) here! It's SO EXCITING. Basically, Ally has a novella called Double Crossed that's about Macey, Hale, Kat, Aunt Abby, and ALL THE AWESOMENESS, releasing January 22nd FOR FREE as an e-book. Ally said on Twitter that Cammie and Zach won't be in the novella since it takes place between GG5 & GG6, but hey, it's way better than I could've hoped for! :D

2) CASSANDRA CLARE, MAUREEN JOHNSON, and SARAH REES BRENNAN ARE COLLABORATING TO CREATE The Bane Chronicles! Do you love Magnus Bane? Do you want to know all the secret stories he's stashed beneath his ridiculously glamorous self? Well well well, looks like my personal favorite, Sarah Rees Brennan (SQUEE!) and the fabulous Maureen Johnson, as well as of course, Ms. Clare herself, will be working together to create an e-series of these chronicles, ten of them, starting February 2013 and all the way up until the City of Bones theatrical release! Read more on Sarah's Tumblr here!

3) CARRIE RYAN AND HER HUSBAND JUST SOLD A FOUR-BOOK MIDDLE GRADE SERIES! The news isn't bombarding the web yet, but Carrie announced it on Twitter, and can you just say EXCITED?!? I can't wait to read The Map to Everywhere, even if that means I have to wait until Fall of 2014! *cries* Arghhh the wait! I can't stand it! It's going to kill me someday, just you watch.


And that's all for now! Go check out Cuddlebuggery's post for last week's shenanigans here, and leave a comment below letting me know whether you are excited or excited about all this shiny new stuff in the works!


P.S. If you're looking for some kick-butt YA books as a holiday gift or just for your own reading pleasure, I created this graphic to help you out! I was humbly selected as one of Paper Lantern Lit's Trendsetters, so if you'd like, you can check up on my own book shenanigans by following PLL's Tumblr!
The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...