Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {18}

This week, I'm waiting on...

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
By: Melissa Jensen 

Pretty in Pink meets Anna and the French Kiss in this charming romantic comedy

Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that's just fine by her. She's got her friends - the fabulous Frankie and their sweet cohort Sadie. She's got her art - and her idol, the unappreciated 19th-century painter Edward Willing. Still, it's hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is your French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before. But can the invisible girl actually end up with a happily ever after with the golden boy, when no one even knows they're dating? And is Ella going to dare to be that girl?

Release Date: February 16th, 2012 
Publisher: Speak/Penguin 
-Summary from Goodreads

DID YOU SEE THAT? ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS COMPARISON?!?!?! 


 I. Heart. Stephanie. Perkins. 

This book is a MUST-READ. And that cover? LOVE. I also read an excerpt online, and WOW did it live up to my expectations. Come on, February, hurry up already!!

What are YOU waiting for this week?
The Reviews News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...