Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas (if you celebrate)!

It's been an amazing year, you guys. I started my blog this year, and I met so many amazing people on this roller-coaster ride of a journey! (Special shout-outs to Brooke, Amy & Jen, Jeri, Jazmin, Ida, and everyone else!)

And it certainly hasn't been an easy year--but with this brilliant community, I survived through it all, and I can't thank you guys enough for that. You all really are amazing, and that's why I blog, you know? I'm so thankful for each and everyone one of you. :)

Here's a quick little video I made (my voice doesn't really sound like that, nor do I presumably resemble a panda):

Merry Christmas from Juli!
by: JustJuliHelms


Love you all! 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Hoàng Quân đem đến cho quý khách các dịch vụ thue xe tốt nhất http://thuexe16chorenhat.com, http://thuexedulich29cho.com/ uy tín nhat Ha Noi.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...