Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {16}

This week, I'm waiting on...

The Selection
By: Kiera Cass

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.
 

Release date: 4/24/2012 
-Summary from Goodreads

Okay, okay, I know that pretty much everyone has posted about this book already, and that I'm being hopelessly boring, but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT. That COVER, that SYNOPSIS, that darn freakin' funny AUTHOR and I'm pretty sure I'd cause an uprising over my anticipation for this book. Isn't that dress that completely amazing? The posture totally enticing? The plot entirely gripping? Goodness sakes. Is it just me, or does this book feel like it's going to be mind-blowingly AWESOME?

What are YOU waiting for this week?
The Reviews News

4 comments:

  1. This book definitely looks great! I love the cover! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It sounds great. New follower :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I barely heard about this till today on a few different blogs. But I LOVE the cover and the story sounds so good and heartbreaking! I'm adding it to read so thanks for the recommendation! New follower!

    Check out my WOW
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-breaking-spine.html

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...