Saturday, September 17, 2011

A New Rating System...

Hello, everyone! I'll be posting the review for Red Glove later on today, but right now, I want to bring your attention to...

A NEW RATING SYSTEM!

As you know, this is The Reviews News. It hit me a few days ago that, for newspapers (NY Times) that do book reviews and other book reviewing places, they just do the review and star their favorite books.

And I thought, if I really want to go all out on this newspaper style, I should do that, too!

So, from now on (and I'll be editing the previous reviews for this), I will do just a review and single-star the books that I highly recommend. Most likely they will be the 5 to 5+ stars books.

Thank you all, and stay tuned!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...